If you're still using one carrier oil for all your skin and hair projects - you are missing out!
Loaded with essential fatty acids and a variety of natural vitamins and nutrients, it’s hard to deny the power of carrier oils! Your essential oils become even more beneficial when used in conjunction with carrier oils; don’t deny yourself this luxury!
- A must have for all essential oil users
- Encourages essential oil usage in a variety of ways
- Perfect workshop door prize
- Great incentive for new enrollments
- A nice welcome gift for new members
This handy 28 page booklet contains information on:
- Carrier Oil Uses
- Quality of Oils
- Topical Application
- Beneficial Nutrients (EFA's, Vitamin A, C, E)
- Valuable information on 21 carrier oils including: Latin name, plant part, origin, properties, nutrients, color, aroma, viscosity, absorption, comedogenic rating, usage, shelf life
- Almond Oil, Sweet
- Apricot Kernel
- Black Currant Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose
- Wheat Germ
Those new to using essential oils as well as seasoned oilers will love this book and find it highly useful!