These gorgeous calico bags have been designed, hand-cut and handcrafted by women in Nepal.
Each bag has a pocket inside to keep small items contained and easily reached. The seams are done with high quality worksmanship and your bag will last a very long time. They are made with calico and the front patterned section is taken from traditional sari. As each section of sari is different, the bag you receive will be from the same sari, but may not be identical to the image.
When you buy a calico bag, you will also be supporting a family in Nepal. Each bag is handmade in Nepal by treadle sewing machine by Women’s Development group Kriayt Social Business..
This is a gift that keeps on giving, your purchase makes the following impact:
- All profits of Kriayt Social Business Nepal are used in the community to provide much needed resources such as education costs, medicine, health classes and more.
This is a gift that keeps on giving, your purchase makes the following impact
- YOU have a beautiful bag to help you reduce the impact of plastic in the environment
- A group of women remain employed in Nepal making purses, bags and toys.
- 20% of the cost is donated in an Essential Oil fund. The women in Nepal use doTERRA essential oils and love then, this 20% fund keeps buying their oils for them and their families wellbeing
- All profits of Kriayt Social Business Nepal are used in the community to provide much needed resources ie education costs, job training, health classes and more.