Our DIY Workshop Kit is a versatile kit that can be used in many ways to help educate people about the benefits of making your own products using essential oils and natural ingredients.
This kit provides you with a number of options to run a DIY workshop:
- Run a demo workshop for a larger group of people, showing how simple DIY options can be. Offer those who enrol one free item of choice from the demo or raffle them off at the end.
- Hold a hands on DIY workshop where each person who comes along gets to make one or all of the options available.
- Gift a kit to your down line to support them having a workshop.
- When someone receives their oils for the first time, meet up with them one on one and make each of the recipes with them.
- Invite those new to essential oils and DIY to come to a workshop and learn how to use their oils in new ways.
- Come up with your own unique way to utilise the workshop kit to suit your needs
The kit includes enough ingredients, containers, labels and recipe cards to make 4 of each of the 3 recipe options. You will just need to bring your own essential oils and vinegar.
You can find a number of other recipes by clicking HERE.
- 2 x 250ml Castile Soap
- 1 x 1kg Bicarb
- 4x 300ml Premium Spray Bottles
- 4 x 300ml Clear Glass Jar
- 4 x 100ml Foaming Bottles
- 1 x 100ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 4 x each Labels - Surface Spray, Soft Scrub & Hand Wash
- 4 x each Recipe Cards - Surface Spray, Soft Scrub & Hand Wash
- Workshop instructions and tips
Did you know? We sell a range of product labels to use on other natural recipes. You can view them HERE.