NEXT DELIVERY DUE JANUARY - Please choose notify me below and you will receive an email once they are back in stock.
Finally, a beautiful ceramic foaming pump that you want to be seen in your home!
These ceramic foamer pumps are perfect for making up your hand wash using castile soap, water and essential oils. The high quality bottles are made from ceramic with a rubber coated plastic pump which avoids any corrision that can happen with metal pumps.
These foamers are sturdy, large capacity and a statement piece for any bathroom or kitchen. Their design allows for one handed use unlike plastic foamers which may need a 2nd hand to stabilise the bottle when using.
Holding a 320mls, they are a great size.
Available in 4 modern colours, there is one to suit any home. PLEASE NOTE: colour may vary from pictures.
How to Make your own Foaming Hand Soap
What you need
- Castile soap - 1/4-1/3 of the volume of the container you are using
- Cooled boiled water
- 30 drops of essential oils (Optional)
- A teaspoon of a carrier oil (e.g. Fractionated Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba etc.) This ingredient is optional and is included to provide a subtle moisturising effect.
- 1 Tablespoon Colloidal Silver (Optional - this has antibacterial properties)
- Foaming pump bottle (consider a PET bottle if using in wet areas)
What you do
- Place essential oils if using, into the foamer pump bottle.
- Add the castile soap to 1/4 - 1/3 of the bottle.
- Add your chosen carrier oil and colloidal silver (optional).
- Fill the remainder of bottle with water, leaving room for foamer pump.
- Replace the foamer pump and shake gently to combine the ingredients.
Some essential oil combos you may like to try: