Our Eco Laundry Starter Pack provides you with the basics required to make your own eco friendly laundry products at home. The kit will allow you to wash, combat stains and dry your clothes with natural eco friendly products.
Starter Pack includes:
- 250g Soapberries (90+ Washes)
- 2x Laundry Stain Remover Sticks
- 20x Stainless Steel Pegs (They won't rust or perish in the sun!)
- 6 Wool Dryer Balls (3x grey for dark fabrics, 3x white for light fabrics)
What are soapberries?
Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree. The fruit is picked, the seed removed and the shell dried. This dried shell is full of a substance called 'Saponins' which are a natural soap. Saponins reduce the surface tension of water, releasing dirt and grime from fabrics and surfaces. The tree grows in the Himalayan region of the world and the berries are used for many different cleaning applications. They are naturally antibacterial, anti fungal and hypoallergenic.
100% Australian pure wool dryer balls
Simply pop three balls in your dryer with your wet clothes and let them do their magic.
* Reduce drying time and your power bill by absorbing moisture and creating air pockets in the load for better circulation and a more even distribution of heat.
* Eliminate static and the need for wasteful dryer sheets.
* Reduce wrinkles (sorry, not from your face).
* A one off purchase that will last a lifetime - over 10,000 dryer loads.
* 100% WASTE FREE!!!
Laundry Stain Remover Sticks
Made using powerful soapberry extract and and 100% Australian Lemon Myrtle essential oil, these Laundry sticks are the natural way to deal with stubborn stains. Simply wet the end of the stick and also the fabric with cold water. Rub the stick on to the stain and repeat if necessary.
After removing stains, add the fabrics to your normal washload for a final cleanse using TRH Organic Soapberries.
Palm oil free, 100% natural, waste free, plant based, Vegan.
Stainless Steel Pegs
Complete your eco-laundry with 'That Red House' waste-free stainless steel pegs, reduce your plastic consumption and stop buying pegs for good!
Plastic pegs snap, rust, flake and stain clothes and they're a hazard for the environment, your wallet and the lawn mower.
316 Marine Grade means their quality is supreme, they're super strong and durable, will never rust and are perfect for the Australian coastal climate.
Did you know? We sell a range of product labels to use on other natural recipes. You can view them HERE.