Our Kids DIY Starter Kit provides you with the basics required for your child to create their own natural, fun products at home. This will allow them to try some of the most popular and easiest DIY products your child can make.
The kit includes enough ingredients to make a wide variety of products from the very popular kids DIY book - Make and Play but not every recipe.
You will need some other items that are likely to have at home in your kitchen cupboard like vinegar and pure essential oils, plus others that you may need to source elsewhere.
- Make and Play Book - Natural DIY Recipes for Kids
- 500g Epsom Salt
- 125g Beeswax
- 250g Shea Butter
- 250g Kaolin Clay
- 250ml Castile Soap
- 500g Fine Himalayan Salt
- 500g Citric Acid
- 500g Arrowroot
- 500g Bi Carb
If you would like to make the following recipes from the Make and Play books, you may need some extra items that we stock:
- Colourful Carnival Zinc Sticks - Zinc Oxide Powder
- Melting Putty - Aloe Vera Gel
- Face Friendly Paint - Glycerine
- Doughnut Moisturising Bars, Wobbly Jelly Soap, Bath Bombs - Moulds
- Buried Treasure Soap, Layered Soapy Icy Poles, Simple Soapy Crayons - Melt & Pour Soap
- To add colour to your creations - Natural Colours
- We also have a good selection of jars and containers available for you to use for storing products in.
Did you know? We sell a range of product labels to use on other natural recipes. You can view them HERE.