Handcrafted virgin coconut oil soap that is velvet smooth & moisturising, made from oil that is hand pressed using our unique DME® (Direct Micro Expelling) process. This luxurious soap's rich all-natural lather will leave you feeling clean, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Super-fatted with oil of Cocos Nucifera (Coconut*)
Milk is free from any animal fats, preservatives, palm oil and sodium lauryl sulphate.
- As a sailors/yachtsman's soap it lathers in salt water, great for body and hair, putting nothing harmful into the sea
- A great de-greaser. After doing greasy work wash hands with Pure and it will clean like nothing you've seen before and leave your hands fresh and supple.
- Take it camping, lathers in any hard water and puts nothing harmful into our waterways.
- Makes an excellent laundry soap for stain removal, Dampen affected area, rub on soap then lightly scrub before putting in the wash.
- Use it to wash your pet for a clean, shiny and healthy coat.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified oil of Cocos Nucifera (coconut*), Aqua (water), Freshly squeezed extract of Cocos Nucifera (coconut milk), Sodium Chloride (salt) + super-fatted with oil of Cocos Nucifera (coconut*) *Certified Organic, Fair Trade, DME® extra virgin coconut oil.
Packaged in plastic free, recycled fibre box printed with vegetable dye.
Fair Trade Sustainability Alliance (FairTSA)
100% FairTSA Certified: Social Responsibility Standard for Agricultural Production, Processing and under the Fair-Trade Sustainability Alliance NCO Certification Number 8105P
Beyond Fair Trade - DME® Partnerships
We are passionate about using DME® partnerships for Fair Trade. Since 1994 we’ve been on the ground, partnering together with remote coastal communities to help change the lives of thousands of people every single day. 100% of profits from all Niulife products go towards running our DME® VillageforlifeTM empowerment programs. Each DME® coconut oil press is independently owned by the villages. These equip small communities living in remote villages with everything they need to set up their own independent, sustainable and vibrant local economy. Your purchase of this premium oil brings direct benefits to our island neighbours in the Pacific by creating a better livelihood and helping to protect the environment. Your support provides ongoing support as they build their economy. You can also help us in this work by encouraging your local health food store to stock and promote our Niulife Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Product of the Solomon Islands